We all know that a picture is worth a thousand words, and crystal clear HD videoconferencing from Visiple is the perfect example of how true that statement is. Visiple´s solution is very flexible and easy to use. It affords enormous advantages. It equips smartphones and tablets, laptops and Mac´s as video conferencing systems anywhere there is a connection to the internet. A simple webcam can be used most effectively as a business class video conferencing system. Your smartphone or tablet with wifi as low as 3G/4G services are all you need to not only have video conference but to show presentations. This is just another reason you need Visiple video conferencing solutions. Visiple guarantees the following:
- Visiple stays with you from sign up to hosting a meeting in minutes
- You can Join a meeting whether a Visiple customer or not via clicking on a simple URL - click and join
- Security- Visiple provides additional security via a unique meeting URL that changes after each meeting
- It is Easy to use... you can join a meeting via a tablet, smartphone or PC/MAC
- It has iOS and Android Apps for tablets and smartphones that lets you click and join.
- It is highly scalable - Grow with your business from 1 to thousands of users
Small businesses, entrepreneurs and Co-workers interested in video conferencing should look for a Visiple video conferencing to get them started in right direction. Visiple solutions should let you and your employee leverage commonly used controls, such as changing the screen display, as well as tapping or swiping to manage audio and layouts.
In conclusion, in today’s market, it’s not unusual to have satellite offices across the country, so-called “distributed teams” or even the globe. Most of these offices will communicate with phone calls, email, or instant messages. The lack of face-to-face communication can cause misunderstandings within your teams, and worse, can result in lost or non-existent communication. When you sign up for the Visiple video conference solution, your organization are more likely to stay alert and focused on what is being discussed. As a result, projects are completed faster, productivity increases, and participants feel more in synch with each other and the message you want to convey.